Ingredients for making a cake "Mango"
- eggs 7 pcs (you need to use large eggs)
- starch -4-5 tablespoons (corn starch for dessert) to taste
- flour 1 cup (take top grade wheat flour)
- sugar 1 cup
- gelatin 2 tsp (you can use agar-agar - this is its vegetable substitute)
- sugar 200 gr
- Mango -1 pcs to taste
- nectarine 700 gr
- water 200 ml
- cream cheese -200 gr (ideal for taste
- white chocolate 100 gr
- condensed milk 4 tbsp
- Main ingredients Eggs, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
bowl for mixing ingredients, whisk, mixer, measuring cup, saucepan for jam cooking, bowl for cream, biscuit baking dish (ideal if detachable)
Cooking Mango Cake:
Step 1: Prepare the cream.
Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath. Add the condensed milk, transfer and leave to cool completely. Then add cream cheese and mix well again until smooth.
Step 2: Cook the biscuit.A large number of selected eggs are required for a biscuit. With a mixer, with the addition of sugar, you need to beat the eggs for 20 minutes. Take a large bowl, as the mixture will increase about three times. Add flour and starch. Pour the resulting homogeneous mass into a mold and put in the oven for half an hour at a temperature of 180-200 degrees.
Step 3: Cooking the Jam.First, dilute gelatin in cool water, it should be infused for about half an hour. With the expectation of 100 ml of water for 2 teaspoons of gelatin. For syrup, put 100 ml of water on the fire and add sugar, stir until completely dissolved. After 10-15 minutes, pour in the gelatin and cook for the same amount of time, then add the chopped fruits and cook for another 5-10 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool for a while.
Step 4: Putting the cake together.Now the best part. Take a biscuit and cut it into 2 or 3 parts to make cakes with which we will continue to work. Lubricate them with cream and sprinkle jam on top of the cake. Garnish with a mint leaf or sprinkle with powdered sugar. After everything is ready, put the cake in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
Step 5: Serve.The cake is obtained not only tender, but also soaked in jam and cream. Delicious. Good appetite!
- When you bake a biscuit, you do not need to lubricate the walls of the mold, otherwise the dough will not rise evenly.
- The cake can be beautifully decorated with grated or hot chocolate.
- By the way, the layers can interfere. For example: 1 layer - cream, 2 layer - jam and so on. Then the fruit will be not only on top, but also inside.