Ingredients for making dessert "Watermelon Slices"
- Green apples 2 pcs.
- Yogurt (without additives) 200 gr.
- Gelatin in plates 2 pcs.
- Lemon 0.5 Pcs.
- Powdered sugar 2 tbsp. spoons
- Chocolate 50 gr.
- Raspberries 100 gr.
- Strawberry 100 gr.
- Main Ingredients: Apple, Strawberry, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Mashed potato (or blender), Saucepan, Bowl, Cutlery, Dish, Foil
Cooking dessert "Watermelon slices":
Step 1: Make Fruit MousseRinse raspberries and strawberries thoroughly in water. If necessary, then we separate the strawberries from the leaves, which can be located at the base. Next, make mashed potatoes from berries. You can use a blender for this, if you have one. Or make a berry puree with the usual pusher. The only important condition: mashed potatoes should be uniform consistency. Next, mix it with yogurt. Add the icing sugar (if desired, it can be added more than indicated in the recipe) and mix the berry-yogurt mousse thoroughly. Soak gelatin plates in 2.5 tablespoons of water and leave for 5-10 minutes swell up. After which we put it on fire until completely dissolved, but do not boil! Add the finished gelatin to our filling and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
Step 2: Prepare apples for dessert.
Step 3: Form the watermelon slices.
Step 4: Serve the Watermelon Slices Dessert.At the end of the set time, we extract the halves of apples from the refrigerator, cut them into slices, like a watermelon and serve to the table. This wonderful dessert goes well with any drinks: tea, coffee, juices and even alcoholic cocktails. He will enjoy special love with your smallest households. After all, he has a very bright and extraordinary appearance, and the dessert tastes very light and tasty. Good appetite!
- - If you wish, you can replace the berry mousse with regular red fruit jelly. In this case, the dessert will vary greatly in taste, but it will be possible to cook it many times faster.
- - In order to prepare powdered sugar at home, you need to grind a small amount of granulated sugar in a mortar or grind in a coffee grinder.