Ingredients for cooking trout baked in foil
- Trout (fresh carcass) 1000 kilograms
- Lemon 1 piece
- Dill greens 1 bunch
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Butter 100 grams
- Ground black pepper to taste to taste
- Ground allspice to taste to taste
- Red pepper, ground to taste to taste
- Dried coriander to taste to taste
- Salt to taste to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife - 2 pieces, Cutting boards - 2 pieces, Plates - 3 pieces, Oven, Baking sheet, Foil, Scissors for fish, Cold store
Cooking trout baked in foil:
Step 1: clean the trout carcass.We buy to the markets, fresh, not cleaned trout. Trout, which is cleaned and frozen, has slightly lost its taste. Therefore, for our dish we need just a fresh fish. Take the trout carcass. We rinse it under running water. We lay on a cutting board. We clean it with a fish knife from small scales. To do this, hold the tail with one hand, and with the knife we scrape “against the wool” - from tail to head. We remove the scale from all sides. We cut the abdomen of the trout with scissors and remove the intestines, gall bladder, black thin film on the insides of the fish. With the same scissors for fish, we remove the head and fins. We wash the cleaned trout again under water from blood, small scales that could remain after cleaning the fish and lay on a plate. Let the fish dry (you can wipe it with a paper towel).
Step 2: Step: 2 stuffing trout.
Step 3: prepare the fish, baking sheet and oven for baking.
Step 4: Step: 4 bake the fish in foil.
Step 5: serve the Trout baked in foil.Trout, baked in foil, served with warm decorated greens, lemon slices in cracker sauce. With a glass of French white dry wine. Do not like wine, not scary. Such a fish is very tasty combined with grape juice. My family is happy to eat such a fish with sour cream, black homemade bread and drink tea. I really hope that you were satisfied with the taste of the fish and the recipe with which you prepared this wonderful dish! Bon appetit and good health!
- - In this way you can bake any boneless fish.
- - Trout baked in foil goes well with tomato, sweet pepper, onions and basil. If you chop all these vegetables and stuff the trout, the taste will be very pleasant and to everything else, the fish will already have a side dish.
- - You can take any trout for baking, and sea and river fish are very tasty after cooking. And they don’t have much difference in taste sensations.
- - Sauces such as sour cream, wine, and cream are suitable for baked trout.
- - Never cut vegetables fruits and fish with one knife! Raw fish, like raw meat, contain a variety of microbes that, when exposed to moisture, can begin to multiply. These germs die after you wash the knife or cutting board on which you worked. Knives for raw meat, fish and vegetable products should be separate, as well as cutting boards!