Ingredients for Cooking Lean Kharcho
Ingredients for making lean kharcho:
- Distilled pure water 2.5-3 liters
- Potatoes 3-4 pieces (medium)
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onions 1-2 pieces
- Rice half a glass
- Parsley greens 1 bunch
- Tomato paste half a glass
- Walnut half a glass
- Garlic 2-5 prongs
- Vegetable oil 50 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground cinnamon a quarter teaspoon
- Suneli hops - half a teaspoon
- Ground red pepper to taste
- Dried ground basil to taste
- Allspice 4-5 pieces
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Laurel leaf 2-3 pieces
- Dried parsley root, ground to taste
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Garlic, Rice
- Serving 10 Servings
- World cuisine
Inventory:Deep pan, Stove, Plastic bag with zipper, Rolling pin, Colander, Glass (capacity 250 milliliters), Teaspoon, Deep plate - 7 pieces, Knife, Cutting board, Measuring cup (for water), Small bowl (for tomato paste), Cauldron with a lid, Kitchen spatula, Ladle
Cooking lean kharcho:
Step 1: prepare the potatoes.First of all, we prepare potatoes. We wash tubers under cold running water from the ground and any other contaminants. We shift them into a deep pan, fill with ordinary water so that the liquid is at least one level above the level of the potato 10 - 12 centimeters and put the container on the stove, turned on at a strong level. After boiling water, we fasten the level of the stove to medium temperature and cook the potatoes until fully cooked, this process will take about 20 - 25 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the ingredients.While the potatoes are being cooked, we prepare all the other ingredients that will be needed to make the soup. We take the right amount of walnuts, put them in a plastic bag, release air from it, close it with a zipper, use a rolling pin to chop nuts into pieces of arbitrary shape and an approximate diameter from 7 to 8 millimeters and put them in a deep plate. We sort the rice, remove the damaged grains, transfer it to a colander with a fine mesh and rinse under dust and cold running water. Then leave the rice grains in a colander on 5 to 7 minutes in order for the glass to have excess liquid and then throw them into a deep plate. Peel the onions, carrots, garlic, wash the vegetables under running water with a bunch of fresh parsley, dry them with paper kitchen towels to remove excess moisture, then put them on a cutting board and chop, onion, with a cube with a diameter of up to 1 centimeter. Cut carrots with rings up to 5 millimeters and after straws. Cut the garlic into pieces of arbitrary shape and an approximate diameter of up to 5 - 7 millimeters. Fresh parsley, shake over the sink from excess fluid and just finely chop. We lay out the slices in separate deep plates. While the vegetables were being prepared, the potatoes were boiled, we drained the water from the pan, holding it with a kitchen towel, put the potatoes on a plate and let cool. After we remove the peel from it, put it on a cutting board, cut into cubes with a diameter of up to 3 - 4 centimeters and put it back on the plate. Pour the required amount of clean distilled water into a measuring cup and put the container on the kitchen table with tomato paste, vegetable oil, salt and all the necessary spices that are indicated in the recipe.
Step 3: prepare the lean kharcho.
Step 4: serve the lean kharcho.Hot kharcho soup is served hot. You can supplement this yummy with lean mayonnaise based on apples, soy or starch. Also, if desired, before serving, each serving of soup can be sprinkled with chopped herbs, cilantro, parsley, dill, basil or green onions. Such a soup is pleasant to relish under a piece of rye lean bread or with lean rolls! Cook with love and enjoy delicious lean food! Enjoy your meal!
- - The spices indicated in this recipe can be supplemented with any other that are suitable for making soups, such as garlic powder, savory, sage and many others.
- - Instead of the dried parsley root, you can use fresh, chopping it like carrots and stewing with all the vegetables before pouring water.
- - The amount of water can be adjusted from 2 to 3 liters, it all depends on how thick the soup you want to get in the end.
- - Nuts can be chopped in any other way convenient for you, for example in a blender.