- 500g zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 100 g Telemea cow's cheese
- 5 tablespoons flour
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pumpkin meatballs with telemea:
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice
- We also put the Telemea cheese on the grater.
- We let the pumpkins drain in a sieve or squeeze them.
- Over the well drained zucchini, add the grated telemeau, eggs and finely chopped dill and mix very well.
- Add flour, pepper and salt.
- Fry them over medium heat and brown them on both sides.
- We take them out of the pan and drain them on a paper napkin.